stay away from media temple.

On Dec 27, 9:16 am, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I actually use LunarPages...it's on the west coast...but works pretty
well for me. Will have all your needs covered. I've only had minor
trouble with them on their shared hosting accounts....(temporary
outages because they are resetting their servers to add new accounts,
etc.) ..but probably most bang for your buck without running into a
poor quality host...and their tech support is top notch. ..so you could
always ask them about things if you had questions for what they do and
don't support. I taken advantage of mod_rewrite on Lunarpages, custom
php.ini files, htaccess of course, and I've even used ioncube runtimes
for projects that are encoded (they also have support for zend).

MediaTemple is reliable, a bit more expensive and you get less space.

www.itxdesign.com- *should* have mod_rewrite and everything you need.
They are on the east coast and are reliable.