Works fine in Cake2 using require_once however falls over in Cake3. How did
you get it to work. My code is as follows:

require_once(ROOT.'/vendor/twilio/sdk/Services/Twilio.php');
$this->client = new Services_Twilio(Configure::read('Twilio.sid'),
Configure::read('Twilio.token'));

I get Class not found error. What do you mean by adding Services_Twilio at
the top of the controller?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On Wednesday, 11 February 2015 22:51:03 UTC, HVan wrote:

> Maybe it's just me but I just can't figure this out. I'm trying to use
> Twilio (https://github.com/twilio/twilio-php) with Cake 3. I installed
> via composer. At the top of bootstrap.php it includes vendor/autoload.php,
> however, no luck; Twilio functions are not called.
>
> So I manually required it inside my controller function and tried calling
> the class:
>
> require_once(ROOT.'/vendor/twilio/sdk/Services/Twilio.php');Hi
> $client = new Services_Twilio(TWILIO_ACCOUNTSID, TWILIO_AUTHTOKEN);
>
> Again, no work and I get this error: *Error: *Class
> 'App\Controller\Services_Twilio' not found
>
> Would appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction. It
> really can't be that hard I'm sure. I've used Twilio many times outside of
> Cake and it was as simple as just requiring it and instantiating the
> classes.

---