        $result[2] = 'monkey';
     case 3:
       $result[0] = 'red';
       $result[1] = 'blue';
        $result[2] = 'green';
   }
   return $result;
?>

-tests_controller.php includes next lines.

<?php
class TestsController extends AppController {
 var $name = 'Tests';

 function pass() {
   for ($i = 1; $i <= 3; $i++) {
      $result = $this->Test->myfunction($i);
      $this->set('result',$result);

?>

-And, pass.thtml includes next lines.

<?php
$count = count($result);
for ($i=0; $i < $count; $i++) {
 echo $result[$i] . "<br />";
}
?>

The run cakephp/tests/php gives only "colors":

red
blue
green

But, what I want is to get all of the fruits, animals, and colors as an
output:

lemon
banana
apple
lion
tiger
monkey
red
blue
green

Of course I could increase the dimension of $result array like
$result[$i][] and throw the whole information into the
View(pass.thtml). But as you know, the above code is a simple example
demonstrating my problem, and in real life it take much more time to
execute myfunction(scrapes and extracts other web pages) for the whole
run of $i. So I want to throw each $result for each $i "on the fly"
without collecting all the fruits, animals, and colors. As soon as
collecting fruits are done (the run for $i=1), fruits are listed on the
screen, and as soon as animals are collected($i=2), the animal array is
sent to View and so on.