Hi TJ,
I got the idea. I think you are right. I will try it and let you know
tonight.

/* Edit the following line with the proper controller, and action*/

$this->redirect("/controller/action/$id");
exit();

This is thing is going to do the trick i guess. but i am again
concerned about one more thing. The events list i have, is dynamic. So
after posting I am getting something like this :

$_POST['event1'] = on
$_POST['event2'] = on
... etc

now the event1, event2 can obviously be replace by their id s and I
think  I have to do it !!!! so that it look like.
$_POST['5'] = on
$_POST['6'] = on
... etc

but not sure if it will help.

In the transaction table I have to enter data like

id -- user_id -- event_id
1  --     13    --    5  (lets say 5 is the ID of event1)
2  --     13    --    6  (lets say 6 is the ID of event2)

I think I am missing something. I am not a professional programmer,
these cases are very common and programmer should handle it. But am
having difficulty to understand the stuff :(