I agree with this too. And about the budget is ok, because we've
spending some company resources in the building of that with no limit
of time/budget.
It's enough to have the rest of the resources working on our clients
and some of us on the development of this app.
After completion and site working maybe will sell the site, not sure
yet.

Cheers,
Leandro

On Jan 3, 2:08 am, "Dr. Tarique Sani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/3/07, Chris Hartjes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just  Build Something, Damnit and worry about fixing any performance issues
> later.Agreed - but a word of caution the "later" should be much before the
site goes live, clients don't take kindly to server meltdowns within
hours of going live.

Also make sure that the client has budgeted the time needed for
optimization, cause by the time you have built all the cool
functionality the client starts thinking that they need not spend any
more on coding....

Been there done that, suffered and wiser now :-)

Cheers
Tarique