Job Opportunity:

Senior level PHP programmer to do code reviews of on-going project.
You will review our existing code base as well as new code and make
recommendations to increase the quality and reusability in our code.

Must have extensive experience with MVC paradigm. Applicants with
with CakePHP experience are highly desired.

Must be self starter and be able to work independently.

Will require up to 5-10 hours per week. This work is expected to last
for approximately 8 weeks.