Here you go:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/cake-php/browse_thread/thread/263d3ffd6fb7533d

I need to get back to work :) I'll keep monitoring both threads for
any new developments. I'll also be taking a look at implementing the
alternative tree traversal method that I pointed out. When I find the
time I will try to write a benchmark, say 1,000 - 10,000 nodes, unless
someone can point me to an already existing benchmark for this.

On 1/4/07, Langdon Stevenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Nimrod

> I was monitoring the other thread you started and I was not aware of
> this new thread.

Sorry, could you point me to that thread please?  I can't seem to find
it in my mail history :-(

Regards,
Langdon

--