Chris Hartjes wrote:
On 1/2/07, PHPBABY3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, but it has so many undefined terms that I can't get very far.
> Could ANYONE just start by answering some simple questions?
>
> 1. What are the data structures that you enter into i.e. files that you
> create or software that you enter information into?
>
> 2. What are the outputs that it produces, on the screen or on paper?
>
> 3. How do you run the application after it has been programmed in
> CakPHP?  How is it constructed?
>
> Peter

I believe that your questions are more appropriate for a PHP mailing
list. Your questions are so basic and the answers so fundamental
to programming in PHP

Not at all.  I am not asking about PHP programming.  I already know
that.  I am asking only about CakePHP.  These are simpe questions and
there should be a good answer for people who want to know what CakePHP
is like.

Peter

--
Chris Hartjes

"The greatest inefficiencies come from solving problems you will never have."
-- Rasmus Lerdorf

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard