I'm getting the following errors after adding and trying out the PayPal
API Component:

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in
/home/3780/domains/verybadpoetry.com/html/app/vendors/pear/PayPal/SOAP/Base.php
on line 549

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in
/home/3780/domains/verybadpoetry.com/html/app/vendors/pear/PayPal/SOAP/Client.php
on line 304
INVALID CREDIT CARD

Despite the obvious "invalid card" messsage, I'm not sure what the
notices are referring to. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!