Over the last few months we have ported our commercial image management
system[1] to CakePHP. We've been quite happy with the move, and would
like to thank all those who contribute to Cake and provide support here
in this group and/or via irc. I had some questions answered early on
that really helped me get over the hump in our migration.

SlideShowPro Director is installed on thousands of servers and our
Cake-ified release (1.0.8) is already up and running on hundreds of
different servers. It's a tribute to Cake that we were able to hit all
of our server targets (Linux/Apache, Windows/Apache, Windows/IIS)
without having to fork.

If you'd like to know a little more about our transition, I've written
it up on my blog[2]. I hope to write up more tips and tricks for making
your CakePHP app distributable in the near future, we learned quite a
bit.

Thanks again!

[1] http://slideshowpro.net/product_sspdir.php
[2] http://blog.bradleyboy.com/2007/01/05/baking-with-cakephp/