Can anybody post a short example of this new feature usage?

I found this in the bakery:

"Its mostly automagic, just use the __() method to wrap your static
text. Then put some po in the locale and get jiggy with it. You can see
it in action now[5], the site should display in the language your
browser sends through HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE if we have the translation.
You can see the current languages we have[6]. If you would like to
translate to a language we do not currently have you can use the
default file[7]"

But I haven't really been able to figure out what I need to do to get
it working.

Thanks,

Sebastian Macias