Here is an example from a project I have that is similar

Model JobMaterial
        var $belongsTo = array(
                'Client'                        =>
array('className'=>'Client','foreignKey'=>'client_id'),
                'Photographer'  =>
array('className'=>'Client','foreignKey'=>'photographer_id'),
                'Billto'                =>
array('className'=>'Client','foreignKey'=>'billto_id'),
                );

Model Client

        var $hasMany = array(
                                        'JobMaterial_Client'    =>