Hello everybody,
how can I use more DBs per application? Configuring Cake I created a
database.php (in app/config), but here there's the possibility to place
one production and one test DB. but my project needs to have more than
on DB (one for users, one for tickets, one for forum and so on; every
db should be a controller, but all starting from a main index action
[home page of the site]). So here I configure all this?
Thanks!!!