Hi All,

I have written a B2B application that should go live in 3 weeks. So I
was wondering what advises, what to check before this important step.

Some details :
- each user needs authentication (not using ACL built in)
- every request is checked against the user authentified (except
signing in of course)
- I use lot of  Ajax and I accept only POST (few exceptions)
- I have tuned quite a lot for performances (mainly on DB, suing a lot
of bindModel / unbindModel and the excellent useModel (found on
RossSoft) )
- I will turn the debug mode to 0
- this is not a "public" application, but security is important .. so
what else to consider ?
- the application is multi langage (2), and I had to tweak the ajax
helper because UFT8 in ajax answer did not appear correct, not a
problem now..

My biggest concern is concerning encryption, Indeed this application
will be hosted in a Balkan country where the hosting company or their
employee tend to "sell" data by their own. So I was considering
encryption, I can do this but if the key is into the application ..well
..too easy to crack.
Maybe writing a php extension, but I have no time for this now ..

So thanks to everyone, thanks to CakePhp .. I promise a donation as
soon as it's live for few days !!!

Any comments, advises, ideas are welcome ..
Thanks again