Hi,

As far as I can see from the documents, caching is handled
automatically by CakePHP for a specific controller+view combo, and cake
uses files to cache full view data.

Is it possible to overwrite this behavior such that, I will be able to
cache parts of a page, not all the page. And, also I would like to use
memcached for better performance and cache management.

Is this something I should do manually or is there a way I can
plugin/overwrite caching mechanism in a clean way?

Thanks.