Thanks for your answer :) ... so i will search clue and i report it

The demo app on my server :

http://www.domnukem.com/neo/
http://www.domnukem.com/cgi-bin/uber_uploader.cgi?cmd=debug

Dom.

On Jan 18, 4:09 pm, clemos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi

don't you have any clue about why it won't work on your server ?
so that we don't give other components that won't work neither
(or help you to make it work :) because I use it, and it's nice)

+++++
clément