"Christian Winther [cwi.dk]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--> http://docs.cakephp.nu/ <-- [...]
This post is meant as a RFC ( Request For Comments ) post on how it should
look, or perhaps some features that would be nice.

Try resizing the window and fonts: 600px width, for example, to see
page elements and lines colliding with each other.

What are the requirements of the login system?  Javascript?  Moderator
approval? Sending data to a foreign country?

Also seems some bug with & symbols, but I guess you know that.

- Manual page php.net style for each method or perhaps class
- Comment archive for each function ( Imagine 900 Model posts :p )
- RSS feeds

I can't see how to get from the function description to its source
code.

A very useful thing might be linking to the php manual for things
searched if they're not cakephp functions, or at least having an
easily-grabbable (accesskey or maybe style="position:fixed") search
box for it.

Another useful thing would be to document the changes in functions
(additions, removal, parameters) between cakephp versions over time.

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef
http://www.ttllp.co.uk/