Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. I actually am trying to avoid messing with
cake/libs/controller codes. Your way by overwriting pages controller is
working fine, but if there's no current cake's elegant workaround on it I'm
considering to mimic its functionality by creating a statics controller and
adding it to the routes config. That way future updates in cake core won't
affect my apps. Though I doubt there'll be major changes in cake's way with
the pages controller or critical use with it in the core, it's better to
play safe IMHO. Just exploring and learning best cake practice with the
small stuff.

Thanks again.

Uwie