I was wondering if anybody has been able to run cakephp with seperate
app directories for seperate subdomains.
something similar to how an application like bascamp operates i.e new
accounts get created as a subdomain which allow for seperate views for
each client, but run from the same core files and the generic
controllers and models which exist in the app directory.

I thought that it would be as simple as uncommenting the bootstrap.php
file and setting the controller,model and view paths but could not get
it to work.

Has anybody had any success out there, and if so could they please
share how they got it going.

Thanks in advance.