I have searched both the google group and google itself.  I also have
all three htaccess files, and CakePHP works wonderfully until I try to
use the custom-built version of php in conjunction with the AddHandler
and Action directives.  I've tried placing these extra lines in each
seperate htaccess file, and I've tried placing them in all three.

I'm kind of at a loss as to how to solve this issue.

-Erich-