On 1/24/07, Jippi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> well, as dieter said, it lack tons of features any PHP programmer would
> need - just one of those i found fast...
> undo / redo.... ctrl+z inserts some ruby'ish stuff into the view
> instead... couldnt find it ;)

I wonder if deep down I'm really just an anti-IDE guy... ;)

Old habits are hard to break, and I remember a good thought from the
Pragmatic Programmers said to pick an editor and stick with it.  I've
changed far too many times and have finally settled on using TextMate
for the past year.   But am I really using all the neat features that
they offer?  Probably not.  Shame on me. ;)

Autocomplete, syntax checking, I dunno....  I guess I came up with
other habits to help me with those problems.  I use php -l filename a
lot to check for syntax errors. ;)

--
Chris Hartjes

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

rallyhat.com - digitial photo scavenger hunt
@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard