Thanks John for that.
However, I'd like the form to be submitted when they choose something
from the drop down and based on that selection, my hidden field appears
with the data based on their selection.

For example. I have a list of countries. I want it so that when they
choose their country, the states appear for that country. and when they
choose their state, the cities appear for that state.

That is what i am trying to do... I just don't know how to submit the
form onclick/onchange of their selection choice.

thanks.