Morning all,

I have downloaded and installed this excellent demo of an Ajax upload
script from:

http://www.thinkingphp.org/2006/04/27/an-ajax-file-upload-progressbar/

I have searched this group for the error I am getting as I know a few
of you have used this script before now but cant find any reference to
it.

Upon upload I get the following error message:

Error: progressTracker timeout: max is 15 seconds

This is a script specific error manually placed in the cake-timer.php
component.  Has anyone that has used this script encountered this error
before?  And if so do you know what the cause is.

I have checked the obvious like file permissions and paths (and path
variations); no files are being uploaded at all and I have quoted out
the section that immmediately removes the file upon upload!

Any hints would be much appreciated. :o)

Thanks,
ski.nalicio.us