Hi,

I'm getting this error when selecting M, V, or C in bake.php (running
from command line on linux - Ubuntu 6.10 with php 5.1.6 & Apache 2)

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /var/www/
cake/libs/model/dbo/dbo_mysql.php on line 102

I haven't changed the database access details and can still connect to
the database using the username/password in the cake database config
file.

line 102 is $this->connection = $connect($config['host'],
$config['login'], $config['password']); in the connect() function in
dbo_mysql.

anyone got any idea what might be causing this? I can still run the
cake app in a browser.

thanks,

lukemack.