In the system that I am putting together, I would like to be able to
drop plugins into the system and they just work.

If I use scaffolding, this works.

I would like to, however, allow the use of URLs created by the
administrator of the system, such as:
/aboutus
/aboutus/contacts
/community
/community/events
/....

This works if I add a route to /* and then parse out the url in the
function that the route points to.

Now comes the tricky part.  I can't seem to get these to work
together.  If I drop in a plugin named, for example, 'priviledges',
the system uses the /* route and everything looks like it should go to
a page that has been soft-coded with 'privileges', not the privileges
plugin.

Is there a way that I can dynamically generate the routes.php file?
Or is there something else I could try?

Thanks