Hello!

I need to use some graphic classes I wrote in my cake app.

This would be fine and simple to do with vendor() fucntion but the
damn thing won't work...no matter what I try...

Here's the thing: my graphic lib uses jpgraph and act as a wrapper for
jpgrah.

I have a folder in \app\vendors named pipesGraphLib. This folder
contains jpgraph lib and a couple of classes I worte to wrap jpgraph
in a suitable way for my app. So you have something like:

/app
      /vendors
                  /pipesGraphLib
                                       /jpgraph
                                       CPlotXYLine.php

This works fine if I put:

include ("..\..\vendors\pipesGraphLib\CPlotXYLine.php");

On my VIEW code.

But this is not the "correct" way to do it...and I wanted to use
vendor() function. The trouble is that if I subsititue the
afforementioned include by:

vendor('pipesGraphLib\CPlotXYLine');

The damn thing doesn't work anymore. What's goin' on here?

Can someone shed some light on this subject?

Thanks in advance!