hi everybody,

I'm kind of new to cakephp and from time to time I drown into some
problems :)
Now I stucked with sending emails, I tried the new EmailComponent from
version 1.2 which is described in a bakery but somehow had problems
with passing variables to my views, not even saying that my html
emails didn't appear in my outlook (though I checked the html source
and the content was there). I didn't spend to much time resolving
these issues and just tried phpmailer, which I usually use, as
described in bakery (btw. great resource!:)) but I had some other
problems with layout/views mixed between those for emails and those
for my controller action..

My question is : does anybody has a working example of sending emails,
both html and text, either through EmailComponent or any other vendor
lib ?

Thanks,
Andrzej