Go to app/config/routes.php and change this line:

Router::connect('/', array('controller' => 'pages', 'action' => 'display',
'home'));

To your selected controller. For example if you want the home page to run on
your Homes controller, and action index, do:

Router::connect('/', array('controller' => 'homes', 'action' => 'index'));

PS: It is recommended (though not mandatory) that controllers are named in
their plural form.

-MI

Remember, smart coders answer ten questions for every question they ask.
So be smart, be cool, and share your knowledge.

BAKE ON!

blog: http://www.MarianoIglesias.com.ar