Off the cuff I'd say: /<form.*>(.*)</form>/iUs.

Most important are the modifiers:

    * i: Makes sure upper/lower- case are ignored (some people might use
      <FORM>)
    * U: Makes sure that all quantifiers are ungreedy, meaning that
      they'll try to match the least amount of data only
    * s: Is the most important one, because it wil allow for the '.'
      character class to match line breaks which most forms will contain.

Let me know if that works for you or not,
-- Felix
http://www.thinkingphp.org
http://www.fg-webdesign.de