Also it seems that everyone and their brother seems to think that it
is a good idea to open a new project in CakeForge that is a CMS.  It
would be great to have a CMS but I think so much of what a CMS needs
to be is either way to general for a simple example or it is so
targeted that it is hard to generalize into a useful project.  Of
course I am probably wrong, I am old and grumpy after all.

--
==
S. DeVore

- its a fine line between a real question and an idiot