Hi Dom. This is quite interesting indeed. Of course we all know Linux
*IS* case sensitive and Windows *isn't*... but I've always experienced
Cake using the correct case. I wonder if that has anything to do with
the table prefix...?! Also.. can you see if the DESC statement is
checking for T_User or T_user on the windows box?

Best I can say if to digg down the core code.. or the API. First let
me know if you still experience the issue... (it HAS been two days..!)
and if so.. I could probably try to give it a look myself!

It's weird though... Cake should handle it.. I have developed apps on
Win and made them live on a nux box...! never userd the table prefix
though...

Cheers,

Seb.