Thanks the link explained it pretty well but i think it is still very
buggy so i probably think ill go back to the stable 1.1
with :
<?=$form->create(array('default' => false)); ?>

 it tells me that $form is not defined, so when i put on the top:

 $form = new FormHelper();

Then it gives me :

Fatal error: Class 'FormHelper' not found in E:\xampp\htdocs\portfolio
\app\views\users\register.thtml on line 2