I have kinda something like that, search feature ( simple, advanced
( like the one in thunderbird ), auto complete ) with data displaying,
pagination sorting in one line, handles relations etc. data types
( string, date, foreign )
all in one line of code ( nearly )
I might release it someday, I need to refractor it and stuff though
because it's at the moment specific to the project I'm making it for.

but anyway, rico or not rico, this is *really* done easily in cake and
you don't need someone to make it up for you.
It'll probably sum up in some data feeding, js includes

a killer feature ? dunno. cake is a framework, I won't call a
datagrid, a feature.