The Html helper functions pull their prepopulated values from $this-
>data, which you will be setting in the controller.  So, the two
options are to provide an explicit value, or to get the $this->data
set up how you want.

Option 1, simple :)
Rather than rely on the Html helper to automatically prepopulate from
the $this->data, you can supply the input field's value.
$html->input('Picture/picaddr', array('value'=>$member['Picture']['0']
['picaddr']))

Option 2, more complex.
The Html helper functions prepopulate from the $this->data of your
controller action. So, if you have
$html->input('Picture/picaddr')
in a view, it will load its value from, and save the value to, $this-
>data['Picture']['picaddr'] in your controller.

To get the data in the field, just make sure this data attribute is
set correctly in your controller.  The main reason that it won't be
working right now, is that your Member hasMany Pictures, so when you
have

$this->data = $this->Member->read(null,$id)

as is probably in your edit action, then the format of $this->data is
more like
$this->data = array(
  'Member' => array( ... member details ... ),
  'Picture' => array(
     [0] => array( ..picture details... ),
     [1] => array( ..picture details... )
  )
)

If instead you have

$this->data = $this->Picture->read(null,$id)
$this->data['Picture'] = $this->data['Picture'][0]

and your form element $html->input('Picture/picaddr')  should
prepopulate with the first picture's address.