I have the latest nightly build and I also get this error when baking
a model.

My error reads:
Fatal error: Class 'Model' not found in C:\Program Files\xampp\cake
\cake\scripts\bake.php on line 437

and when I try and bake a controller named "Student":

Fatal error: Class 'Student' not found in C:\Program Files\xampp\cake
\cake\scripts\bake.php on line 1413

The bake in 1.1.13.4450 works fine for me, but not in 1.2.0.4451alpha.

I'm using xampp on XP Pro Sp2.