Ah. Thanks, Grant. I suppose I should have realized that I could use
the revision numbers from the back of the release numbers. I had been
looking for taged copies, but revision numbers should work just fine.

I'll give the upgrade another try. To date it hasn't been as easy as
hoped or promised, but there may be something I'm missing.

Thanks for your help, Grant,
TheIdeaMan