It would also seem useful to add an html helper or override the
html->tagErrorMsg so that it could accept both the old and the cheesecake
methods. That would make it more portable. I have been caught ( about 20
minutes ago ) attempting to use the validator and still had $html->tagE.. in
my views that I missed. Oops.

Abba Bryant