I was learning cake with the IBM tutorials, and everything is working
nice, is a piece of art, a piece of cake.

My question, what can i have to add an use in: model, controller and
view to add a select of Country in a user table? Cuz, a user can edit
the information later, how to show the country name and not the
country number, how do i manage this.

table users:
  id
  username
  password
  countrys_id                 -> do i have to use inflections?

table countrys:              -> do i have to use inflections?
  id
  name

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/views/opensource/libraryview.jsp?search_by=cook+web+sites+CakePHP

Thanks in advanced.