I'm having some issues getting ACL working in the 1.2 branch. I think
I'm finally pretty close and was wondering how to properly save a tree
model. I have, so far:

$acl->Aro->create(array('model' => 'Role', 'foreign_key' => 1,
'parent_id' => 0, 'alias' => 'foo'));

$acl->Aro->save();

Outputs:

1. TRUNCATE aros;
2. DESC `aros`
3. DESC `acos`
4. DESC `aros_acos`
5. INSERT INTO `aros` (`model`,`foreign_key`,`parent_id`,`alias`)
VALUES ('Role','1','0','foo')
6. SELECT  `Aro`.`parent_id` FROM `aros` AS `Aro`   WHERE
(`Aro`.`id`  =  '1')   LIMIT 1

This works except it doesn't set the lft/rght, what I think should be
happening next. Anyone have a clue as to what I'm doing wrong?