On 2/27/07, Grant Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just pass your conditions as the first parameter to your paginate
> function.
>
> $your_conditions = array('session_id'=>$session_id);
> $this->set( 'importData', $this->paginate($your_conditions) );

Thanks,   I'll try this.

The funny thing is that I had looked at the paginate() function in
the API, but I couldn't figure out by myself what is the meaning
of its parameters:
        mixed   $object
        mixed   $scope
        array    $whitelist

I am wondering how is someone supposed to guess that the $object
is actually an array that defines the filtering criteria for the query.

The other two parameters : $scope and $whitelist are still puzzling
me. What are they?

--
Adrian Maier