Hello Bakers,

I have a working version of my website running on my laptop. However,
now I am trying to get my website running on my hostserver. The
problem is I cannot change the DocumentRoot.

I tried putting my website on the server with the following
configuration

mysite
   + app
          + webroot
   + cake

I am able to load the website but cakephp is not able to set webroot
properly....for instance when loading an image the webroot is set to
www.hostserver.com/img/logo.png instead of
www.hostserver.com/mysite/img/logo.png

I read many post on installation issues but only got more
confused. ...

Regards,
bingo