i get it

Follow the LANGDON code,

On VIEW, the main SELECT:

<?php echo $html->selectTag('Animal/animal_type_id', $AnimalTypeArray,
$html->tagValue('Animal/anima_Typel_id'), array());?>

Where $animalTypeArray is a generatedList() in function add() in
controller

and

<?php echo $ajax->observeField('AnimalTypeAnimalId', array('frequency'
=> '1','url' => '/Animais/FindRace/', 'update' => 'box')); ?>

On CONTROLLERi put :

function FindRace() {
        $this->set('raceArray', $this->Animal->Race-
>generateList(array('animal_type_id' =>$this->data['Animal']
['animal_type_id']),"nome ASC",null,"{n}.Race.id","{n}.Race.nome"));
}

So... ANOTHER VIEW the i have to create the template for the function
findRace( find_race.thtml )

<?php echo $html->selectTag('Animal/race_id', $racaArray, $html-
>tagValue('Animal/race_id'), array());?>

Thx For all
Bye