Hi Bakers,

I thik I found a possible bug in cakephp session...but I am no expert
in either PHP or CakePHP to confirm it..In reference to above problem,
I tried changing the security level to medium and then everything
seemed worked fine...finally i took a look into /cake/libs/session.php
and found that for PHP high security the cookie lifetime is set to 0.
Isn't it should be more than 0

Regards,
bingo