Hi bingo

> I initially thought of doing that..but there are some problem. Let me
> explain you my scenario.

Perhaps the better approach would be to put the layout at the start of
the url as people do with language like this:

   /en/us/controller/action

I think that modrewrite is then used to work everything out.  If you
search this group for info about language and modrewrite I am sure that
you will find some answers.

I have no experience with this myself, so can't elaborate further.

Regards,
Langdon