De: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre
de mike
Enviado el: MiƩrcoles, 07 de Marzo de 2007 08:11 a.m.
Para: Cake PHP
Asunto: afterSave callbacks

The problem is as follows: I want to add item, price and quantity into
a table but I also want the total price (i.e. price*qty) to be
inserted into the same row. I have played with afterSave callbacks in
the model but I can get it working. Can anyone give me some advice and
am I going about it the right way.