De: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre
de Larry E. Masters aka PhpNut
Enviado el: Miércoles, 07 de Marzo de 2007 12:10 p.m.
Para: cake-php@googlegroups.com
Asunto: Re: Cake Recipes cancelled

It is true, the book deal between the Cake Software Foundation, Fabio
Cevasco, and Peachpit Press has been cancelled. This decision was
unanimously reached by all members of the CSF as well as other members of
the community who where involved in peer review.

In short, we were dissatisfied with the direction the project was taking,
and the inadequate way in which the framework was being represented.

However, this absolutely does not mean that there will be no CakePHP book.