De: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre
de AzenAlex
Enviado el: MiƩrcoles, 07 de Marzo de 2007 08:14 p.m.
Para: Cake PHP
Asunto: SQLite

Does cakephp support SQLite? I'm getting the impression it does
however i've had no luck using it. my database.php is set up as
follows:

var $default = array('driver'=>'sqlite',
                             'connect'=>'sqlite_open',
                             'database'=>'test.db');

and i'm getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefinded function sqlite_open() in /srv/test/
cake/libs/model/dbo/dbo_sqlite.php on line 102

any help would be greatly appreciated...