Hello,

I have an application being served on a closed, internal network with
internal DNS.  I had a DNS entry, we'll call it "domain", set up to
point to my server (Windows server + IIS6).  In DNS, this means that I
have "domain", but I also have "domain.some.more.stuff".  I am not
sure why both exist, probably something to do with the complexity of
this network (big company).  Either way, I set up IIS to handle both
at the same web-site.

When I navigate to "http://domain/";, cake behaves wonderfully and as-
expected, but when I navigate to "http://domain.some.more.stuff/";, I
get a *Cake* 404 error which says: "Not found. The requested
address .some.more.stuff was not found on this server."  I guess it
begins okay because it gets far enough to get a Cake error message.

So, is cake confused about the full domain?  Does anybody know why it
would take part of the full domain this way?

Thanks,
phrygius