From: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of jyrgen
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 5:43 AM
To: Cake PHP
Subject: Re: help with windows install needed - php\php.exe instead of
cake ROOT[Scanned]

thanks hydra,

and sorry for my impatience.

define('ROOT', 'e:'.DS.'programs'.DS.'apache'.DS.'htdocs'.DS.'cake');

didn't solve the problem. start page render flawlessly, links ($html-
>link as
well as $html->submit) are all wrong. (see above).

as soon as i find the time, i'll dig into the cake core.  can
somebody
point me to direction (for example some class class that creates
urls ?
maybe the html helper is a good start...

cheers, jyrgen