As a foot note on the tutorial, I just ran through it again using a
virgin install of http://mamp.info/  (Mac version of lamp) and it
worked perfectly from what I could tell.  I tried to do a screen cast
of it but my copy of Snapz totally crapped out writing the file.

Sam D

--
(the old fart) the advice is free, the lack of crankiness will cost you

- its a fine line between a real question and an idiot

http://blog.samdevore.com/archives/2007/03/05/when-open-source-bugs-me/